30 October 2011


Guns and Grapple is celebrating it's third anniversary today after passing 50,000 visitors earlier this month. I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone who has visited the site, wrote for it, helped me with design choices or supported it by posting links. It really means a lot to me and it makes my day when I see that someone has posted a link to an article on a forum or social media page.

If you haven't entered the anniversary competition I'm running, make sure to get your entry in. Insert Coin has generously donated two Atlantean Scion t-shirts, one men size, one women size. All you need to do is answer one of the questions on the competition page and make sure I can get in contact with you. The competition ends this Friday (4th November) so make sure to enter it :)
 

There's a number of really great people who have helped a lot this year: Ostercy, Stella Lune, Keir Edmonds, Meagan Marie, Jay Walker, Lauren Stamp, Alex Driscoll, Chris Barrie, Toby Gard, LE Croft, Tisa Rahman, Ms Nemeth, Rachel Church, Luce, Karl Stewart, Charlie, Insert Coin, Melonie McElhannon, Tasha, Becky, Family, and of course everyone who have posted links to this site.
Categories:

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Me! (Psst, it's me, Keir). Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done gorgeous work there, Jaden. It's a pleasure to visit Guns and Grapple:) Congratulations for this third anniversary and luck to next years:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Done rachel, for all your hard work and persistence. you dont get 43,000 views from sitting around, thats for sure XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much hard work and perseverence. You have managed to provide a bridge between many isolated Tomb Raider fanship islands, in stark contrast to some of the pathetically embittered "official sites". Thanks for letting me be involved :) and I'm looking forward to the tenth anniversary - your site may well outlive the present game and film series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You're one of the most interesting websites I know about Tomb Raider, you always have something original to add to the news. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry I missed your anniversary date. I was stuck at home without electricity thanks to the freak pre-Halloween snowstorm we had here in the northeastern U.S. Just wanted to say congratulations and keep up the great work. G&G is one of my all-time favorite TR sites--not only a great source for game news and info but also a beacon of generosity and team spirit for the whole fan community. Happy anniversary and many more! :D

    ReplyDelete