30 October 2009

It's seems strange to be writing this since it doesn't feel like it's been a year but today is the first anniversary of Guns and Grapple being online, and I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has helped me over the past year and the months before it was on the internet.

Ostercy, Katie, Jana, Tanya, Max, Keeley, Ms.Nemeth, Karen, Luce, Sam, Emma-Rose, Gavaudin, Charmaine, Bex F, Becky B, Rebecca H "Gene",   Justin,  cubbie866 and kls010, and of course my family and friends who have been forced to put up with my obcession over the past few years.

Over the past few months we have used several free website hosts including webs.com, facebook, blogspot, freeforums, and if anyone wants to create a Tomb Raider site I highly recommend them.

Today I have created a forum to celebrate. Click here for the link. I hope to see you there.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment